Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My return from my blogging hiatus and my Book a week Challenege

So after a couple years of inactivity on my blog due to me focusing on earning a bachelors degree and recently being accepted into graduate school, I am back to continue my blogging career. Since 2012 is almost over I decided to end this year by blogging more often, so I can start the new year strong with some kind of momentum on my page. I don't want to have a blog with two or three posts every year anymore. This rejuvenated blog will serve as a venue for me to cover criminological theories, criminal justice issues, criminology issues, sociological issues, political issues and whatever else comes to mind. I am currently in my last semester of undergrad which takes up a huge portion of my time since I am taking seven classes this semester, but I still plan to blog weekly and I have even challenged my self to read a book a week for the rest of the year. At the end of every week I will write a review of the book that I read and choose a book for the following week. This week I will read Greed is Good:Maximization and Elite Deviance in America by Matthew Robinson and Daniel Murphy. So, I will review this book November 7 2012 and I will also post throughout the rest of this week. I hope this rejuvenated blog is enjoyed by those who think critically and those who are interested in learning about critical issues. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment